1. as a new doc & separate from , so that your form submission data is secure in a non-public doc.
2. Fill in the template with information specific to your house (edit fields highlighted in red).
3. Ensure your application questions form is set up using the .
4. Embed your published form into the landing page by copying the link & inserting with /embed at the bottom of the landing page (see below for image walkthroughs).
5. To share this page publicly, click Shareon the top right of your document, and publish it so that now anyone can go to your landing page and apply for your house!
6. Delete this section with instructions!
🗺️ Where: Mission District, San Francisco, CA
🗓️ When: Feb 1, 2022 - May 31, 2022
👥 Who: 8-10 Gen Z Founders, Investors, Operators, Tech Enthusiasts!
📨 Contact: Michelle or Trustin on Twitter!
🖥 Application: See form below!
🌁 About (fill with your own description, see example text)
Elysian House brings together the dopest Gen Z builders + dreamers from web3, consumer, community, culture, and so on. We’re not just a house, but a community and collective of the brightest minds. We’re all about grinding our asses of M-F and taking advantage of all that San Francisco has to offer in the evenings and weekends.
If stepping out of your comfort zone, living in community, and having a great time is on your agenda for 2022, Elysian House is for you 💥 No matter what stage you’re at (college/drop out, recent grad, young professional), there’s a place for you.
House Member Backgrounds Include:
Builders & Investors in Consumer Social, Productivity, Web3, and more! Organizer of LA Tech Week & Crescendo Studio
Above all else, we're looking for passionate, driven, and fun individuals from any background!
🏠 The House
We’ll be at a restored Victorian house with a backyard patio + garden. The space comes with ample work areas, solid + reliable WiFi (the WFH life 💯), well-equipped kitchen, towels + linens, coffee/tea, and furnished common + private area.
🚪 Rooms: All available rooms are private!
💸 Cost: TBD, pricing is not finalized as we’re finalizing sponsorships - we’re aiming for sub $1500/month (includes rent, utilities, internet, common amenities)
📍 Location: Mission District (10 min walk to Dolores Park, 2 min walk to Market Street restaurants + shops)
**replace with your own photo
Get in touch with us - just shoot us a DM over Twitter for any questions, concerns, ideas, etc. & we'll get back to you. 👋 You can also text Michelle at 123-456-7890 or Trustin at 123-456-7890!
[embed the published form link from here!] Publish Link from Application Form in
Click Create Link & Copy Link
Navigate back to Application (here) & use /embed to embed the form link
Click the pencil icon to resize the form.