Windows 10 training course for both new or upgrading users
In this training session, you will become familiarised with the Windows 10 user interface and its capabilities. This session is ideal for those new to, upgrading to or transitioning to Microsoft Windows 10.
This session can be customised to accommodate other versions of Microsoft Windows as needed.
Approx. 1 Day (6 Hours)
Approx. Half Day (3 Hours)
Windows 10 Topics
- Navigate the Windows Desktop
- Sleep, Hibernate, Restart, Shut Down
Windows launch applications and multitask
- Multitask with Open Applications
- Use the Action Center and Notifications
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Pin favourite Folders for quick access
- Access OneDrive and SharePoint Folders
- Browse the Web with Edge
- Manage Favourite and History
- Connect to Wifi Networks
- Connect to Bluetooth Devices
- Manage Printers and Peripheral Devices
- Handle Application Crashes
- Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
Speak to us about customising this session for your team
Cost per trainer per day and half-day.
* Costs shown exclude Travel and Accommodation costs for
On-Site At Your Plac
e sessions, exclude GST and are subject to change without notice – always be sure to check with us first.
Most of our trainers are ex Wellington in New Zealand to anywhere.
We also have POWER BI trainers ex Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
Travel and Accommodation costs would apply for
On-site At Your Place
outside of these areas.
© 2021 - knowitinc Limited