Master Emails, Calendars, Tasks and more with this Microsoft Outlook training course
This course will provide the skills to efficiently use Outlook to manage your Emails, Appointments, Meetings, Tasks, Notes, Folders, Rules and more.
Cost per trainer per day and half-day.
* Costs shown exclude Travel and Accommodation costs for
On-Site At Your Plac
e sessions, exclude GST and are subject to change without notice – always be sure to check with us first.
Most of our trainers are ex Wellington in New Zealand to anywhere.
We also have POWER BI trainers ex Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
Travel and Accommodation costs would apply for
On-site At Your Place
outside of these areas.
- Tour the Outlook Screen
- Understand the Outlook views
- Send email messages and add attachments
- Read, reply and forward emails
- Set expiry dates and times on Emails
- Set who email replies should go to
- Flag Emails to follow up on at a later stage
- Recall and Resend Emails
- Create an automatic signature on your emails
- Set an Out of Office reply
- Create and manage folders in Outlook
- Create Rules to automatically manage your emails
- Create and make use of Quick Steps
- Respond to an email with a meeting request
- Send an email that includes part of your schedule in the calendar
- Use Categories within Contacts
- Create Distribution Lists for mass emails
Work with the Calendar and Tasks
- Create Meetings and invite others
- Create and manage a Tasks
- Track Tasks you have assigned
- Create and work with Notes
- Create Shortcuts in Outlook
- Manage Email Signatures
- Manage Out of Office Replies
- Additional tips and tricks
Speak to us about customising this session for your team
© 2021 - knowitinc Limited