For presenters - conducted by experienced presenters
In this course you learn the vital skills needed to create, modify and run PowerPoint presentations.
Cost per trainer per day and half-day.
* Costs shown exclude Travel and Accommodation costs for
On-Site At Your Plac
e sessions, exclude GST and are subject to change without notice – always be sure to check with us first.
Most of our trainers are ex Wellington in New Zealand to anywhere.
We also have POWER BI trainers ex Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
Travel and Accommodation costs would apply for
On-site At Your Place
outside of these areas.
- The PowerPoint Screen and Views
- Navigate Through a Presentation
- Create a New Presentation
- Change Slide Background Colour
- Apply Character Formats and align text
- Apply and Change Indents
- Add and Format Tables in a Slide
- Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
- Create a Chart in a Slide
- Edit Chart Data and Change Chart Type
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Copy, Move and Duplicate Objects
- Changing Object Orientation
- Group and Ungroup Objects
- Change the Order of Objects
Add Photos, Movies and Sound
- Add Clip Art and Photos
- Insert Movies and Sounds
- Add Transitions between Slides
- Send a Presentation to Microsoft Word
- Package your Presentation to take on the go
- Presenting Tips and Tricks
Speak to us about customising this session for your team
© 2021 - knowitinc Limited