Skip to content
Earth 2030 @ CodeX FutureLaw
Session 1 ー 0900-0930 PST
Session 2 ー 0930-1030 PST
Session 3 ー 1030-1130 PST
Session 4 ー 1130-1230 PST
Session 5 ー 1330-1430 PST
Session 6 ー 1430-1530 PST
Session 7 ー 1530-1715 PST
Session 8ー 1715-1800 PST
Shared Summit Resources
The first Earth2030 Interoperable Governance Summit was held on April 6, 2020, as part of the CodeX Stanford FutureLaw conference, held online. Recordings from the sessions are available here:
If you'd like to receive updates, or register your interest in participating in future Earth2030 activities, please fill out the following form:
All times in PST.
Click on Session Titles below to go to Session Wiki Page
1) Welcome to Earth 2030. Online collaboration tools, norm-setting and skillshare.
2) COVID-19: Legal Frameworks for Data Interoperability and Governance
3) How data-driven strategies turned the tide against climate change
4) Measuring Impact with Digital Currencies and Stablecoins
Break for lunch. Report back.
5) Law Firm Goals for the Blockchain Space in 2020 (and through to 2030)
6) The Future of Blockchain Ethics
7) Automated and Autonomous Legal Entities
8) Closing Discussion
There are no rows in this table
You will have received the password at the email you registered with.
Slack will be used for questions and discussion, simultaneously to the
Zoom sessions, as well as before and after sessions.
Link to Related Events:
(RSVP'd participants have edit access)
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (