Skip to content
Vocabulary for the week
- The ache is getting worse. What should I do?
- I've got a horrible ear ache today.
- Don't eat too much chocolate or you'll get a stomach ache.
- Go to the dentist for your toothache.
- He has a strong cough. He should take some cough syrup.
- Most people catch a cold from time to time.
- It took the doctor six months to cure the illness.
- A wound can take a long time to heal.
- I injured myself climbing a tree!
- The surgeon will operate on the patient at three o'clock.
- The doctor prescribed an antibiotic to help the wound heal.
We'll treat anyone who has a health issue.
- I have this bruise from hitting myself with a door!
- Put a bandage on your cut.
- That's just a graze. It's nothing serious.
- That wound needs to be treated by a doctor. Go to the emergency room.
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (