Skip to content
- a lantern made from a pumpkin
- a woman who is believed to have magical powers
skeleton - the frame of bones supporting a human or animal body
- the spirit of a dead person
- a large, round vegetable with hard, yellow or orange flesh
- a place, often next to a church, where dead people are buried
- a set of clothes worn in order to look like someone or something else
t - (of a ghost) to appear in a place repeatedly
- an activity in which children dress up as magical or frightening creatures or as characters from a story on Halloween (= 31 October ), and visit people's homes to demand sweets
– very scary
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (