Skip to content
- a lantern made from a pumpkin
- a woman who is believed to have magical powers
- the frame of bones supporting a human or animal body
- the spirit of a dead person
- a large, round vegetable with hard, yellow or orange flesh
- a place, often next to a church, where dead people are buried
– frightening //
- a large, round container for cooking in, usually supported over a fire, and used especially in the past. Used by witches to make potions
- a liquid that is believed to have a magical effect on someone who drinks it
- the life, for example in heaven, that some people believe begins after death
– lasting forever
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (