icon picker
[Spouse, Children] US refugee/asylee petition for “follow-to-join” (the I-730 process)

Children are under 21 and unmarried.
The I-730 is a refugee/asylee relative petition in what is often called a "follow-to-join" process. If you have been admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or if you were granted status in the U.S. as an asylee, you may be eligible to petition for your spouse and/or unmarried children under the age of 21. For more information, please consult the or the .()

Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (
) instead.