Before your team is able to invite creators to grant BCA access via Lumanu, you will need to grant Lumanu advertising access to your company Instagram account and Facebook Business Page.
Why do we need to grant advertising access to our company social accounts?
In order for Lumanu to send a Branded Content Ads invite to a creator from your company’s Instagram account, we need to be assigned as an advertiser to your Instagram Business Account and Facebook Page.
Note: your team only needs to do this step once. Alternatively, your creator partners will go through a simple approval process that they do directly within the Instagram app.
Before following the steps below, confirm your company accounts are set up for advertising ().
Granting advertising access - Steps for Brands
Log into your Lumanu account and navigate under Account Settings. Under Settings, select Account. Under the Facebook Branded Content Ads section, copy the link and open it in a new tab. If you do not have log-in credentials for your company instagram account and admin access to your company Facebook Business Page, you will need to share the link with someone who does to complete the connection
3. Click Connect Account. Lumanu will redirect you to Facebook where you will sign in to your company accounts and assign Lumanu permissions.
4. If you are not signed into your Facebook account, you will be directed to sign in.
Click Continue as (your user), then Get Started and enter your company instagram log-in credentials.
5. Next, select your company Instagram account, Facebook Page, and Facebook Business Manager.
6. Assign Lumanu permissions to your company instagram and Facebook accounts.
Lumanu may not be assigned access properly if these permissions are unchecked.
Why does Lumanu need access to Manage my business?
This gives Lumanu the ability to assign itself as an advertiser to the Facebook Business Page you are authenticating.
Lumanu's protocol only uses this permission during the authentication step. This permission is necessary so that appropriate access can be given to Lumanu in order to boost influencer posts.
7. Click Done to be directed back to the Lumanu app. The Lumanu system will search for the instagram account entered, select the instagram account to complete the connection.
8. If the Instagram/Facebook Page settings are set up correctly, the Instagram account will link to Lumanu successfully.
If you receive an error message on this screen, please confirm that your accounts are set up correctly .
The connected Business account will appear in your account settings under Facebook Branded Content Ads.
9. Once the company instagram account is authenticated successfully, .