Skip to content
Thikr Brand Strategy
More
Share
Explore
Thikr

icon picker
Action Plan

Focus on social games. a card game.
Partner with a digital marketing team
Hire an assistant to do
customers support
copywriting
content writing
reach out to podcast people and other alliances opportunities
help with networking & PR
Continuously find your effective 20% and delegate the other 80%
Add writing into your routine → 3X articles a day.
Use handwritten messages to show gratitude
Start the Thikr Movement Campaign
The unboxing experience
5 stars reviews → Sign up with a tool called
Always be collecting testimonies. We can use to create beautiful forms.
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (
CtrlP
) instead.