Thank you so much, again, for checking in on our cats while we're gone! 🙇 Here are some more deets.
Dates when we'll be away: 11/13/2020 to 11/15/2020. So if you come and check on the 😸 😺 those days that would be great!
Stuff to do each day:
1. Feed cats. They each get two scoops of dry food per day--there's a cup in the food box next to their bowls in the far back room of the first floor.
2. Replace/fill up water cups.
3. Scoop litter into the litter genie. The genie has a slot that can be pulled so the poop falls through. So high tech! I just emptied the genie itself so hopefully you won't need to.
Where things are:
1. Cat food: in box next to food bowls in back room of first floor. Extra big bag above the fridge if the box runs out
2. Extra litter: above the fridge
3. Dust bin and sanitizing spray (in case any litter gets knocked out of the litterbox): next to water bowls
4. In case anything else comes up? garbage bags under the sink
5. Source of joy and interest: YOU! (until they discover a piece of lint float around somewhere)
Emergencies. If something comes up, obviously let us know. If it's clearly urgent, use these first:
- Vet: Seven Hills Vet Hospital (5264 Diamond Heights Blvd): 415-642-7200.
- Landlords: They live next door (on both sides actually). Please let them know if seems urgently wrong with the house (broken glass, water coming out of the ceiling, etc) - call us too! 🙏
Thanks so much again! 🙌