Specialized Recruiting Firms
(non technical roles) contact: Suzanne Bartalotti
*contact noted where Homebrew has relationship
Sourcing as a Service
Including recruiting automation platforms and list generation
contact: Genevieve Jurvetson
Coding Academies - Recruiting Resources
: A digital recruiting platform connecting women who are getting back into the workforce or pivoting careers with companies seeking diverse talent.
: A platform for Black women to showcase their projects and freelance services, connect with potential clients, and share with one another.
: Their mission is to improve the lives and workplace for women through transparency. The site offers a job board, honest company reviews for women, discussion boards, and career advice.
: From the CEO of
, Include.io is helping companies build their best teams by connecting them to underrepresented tech professionals looking to find their dream job and get hired for who they truly are.
: Empowering underrepresented ethnic minority professionals and students to successfully navigate their careers, Jopwell is a leading career advancement platform for Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals.
: Created by
and with a strong focus on women in tech, Lane offers a connection point between high-quality tech talent and workplaces that care about making their companies more successful through inclusion.
: Respectability provides resources for candidates and employers with a disability search for a job.
: A platform that connects diverse talent and corporations for career opportunities, Noirefy aims to change the diversity landscape to create inclusive work spaces globally.
: A global nonprofit organization dedicated to achieving LGBT workplace equality, they partner with Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to provide executive leadership development, comprehensive training and consultation, and professional networking opportunities that build inclusive and welcoming work environments.
: A top recruitment platform that helps connect people of color with jobs in tech and startups.
: A global platform connecting women with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Their tools and services reduce the time to hire hard to reach talent pools of underrepresented female engineers at a centralized and lower cost.
: Bridging the college to career gap for first-generation graduates of color.
: Through comprehensive recruiting, training and placement programs that support diverse hiring, reacHIRE gives companies an alternative channel for tapping into a powerful, underutilized talent pool — returning women.
: A recruitment platform that supports the professional development of untapped technical talent from diverse backgrounds. They work with job-seekers and employers through individualized career planning and job placements.
: Using a two-pronged approach, Werk helps companies build cultures of flexibility through enterprise assessment technology, while offering a members-only career platform that will help prospective employees find, negotiate, and succeed in a flexible role.
Inspiring women to excel in technology careers, Women Who Code offers their members coding resources, scholarships, and access to a robust job board.
: Committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from underserved and veteran communities, WOS recruits, educates, trains, and places high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world.
: A job site for people of color in creative, digital media and tech. Launching soon.
: Through employer trainings, job boards connecting the transgender community to safe and inclusive businesses, and workshops TransCanWork is working to build a culture nationwide for transgender people to thrive in the workplace.
- The word’s largest network for HBCU job seekers.
- The number one way college students get hired.
- Unconscious bias, organizational strategy, people development. Contact: Joelle Emerson
- Helping create diverse and inclusive work environments through advisory, policy and strategy services. Contact: Y-Vonne Hutchinson
- Delivers internal training for thought leadership, product design, coaching, speaking with a D&I focus.
- helps companies build a more diverse and inclusive environment through trainings.
- diversity and inclusion consulting firm helping companies create personalized programs.
- women owned D&I firm helping create inclusive leadership and cultures.
- implementation-focused Diversity & Inclusion consulting and training company for your workplace. * Su Joun
- Converge helps startups thoughtfully scale via talent planning, diversity equity & inclusion practices, and strategic partnerships.
- Expert guidance in diversity, equity and inclusion.
*Contact noted where Homebrew has relationship.
Additional Resources/Related Articles
- Homebrew is pleased to partner with other VCs to be part of a community for building meaningful, enduring diversity and inclusion into tech companies.
- a career ecosystem for underrepresented talent.
If you think women in tech is just a pipeline problem, you haven’t been paying attention [
Diversity in Tech FAQ v0.1[
How to Hire Female Engineers [
How to fix diversity and inclusion at your company [