With Branded Content Ads, creators no longer need to authenticate their social channels, simplifying the process of gaining ad access for your team.
The below resource walks you through the full BCA onboarding process from the creator perspective.
Creator account settings checklist
Instagram account is set to a (Business or Creator)
→ Creators can check this within the Instagram app: (settings → creator → branded content → status)
The Creator Process
Creator creates an account or signs in via your team’s custom ad access sign-up link. If the creator does not sign in via your team’s ad access link, the BCA feature will not become available to them.
2. After creating an account or signing in, the creator will be prompted to enter their instagram handle.
3. Lumanu will search for the instagram handle entered. The creator will select the correct instagram account out of the options that populate and click ‘continue’.
3. Lumanu will send a brand partner request to the instagram account selected on behalf of your team. They will be redirected to the instagram app to accept the brand partner invite from there.
4. Within the notifications center of Instagram, they will see a ‘Monetization and shops’ section with a notification alert. They will click on ‘Monetization & Shops’, and a branded partner request from your team should be available for the creator to accept.
In the instagram monetization center, they can manage all partnerships and revoke access at any time.
They can also view their brand partners within the Lumanu Ad Access dashboard.
5. Once they have ‘approved’ the brand partner request in their instagram app, your team will be able to run Branded Content Ads via their handle.
The creator can view the ads being run under their handle by going to their Instagram Professional Dashboard → Branded Content Ads → Active Ads.