Steps to creating a BCA in Facebook Ads Manager
Within the ad creation modal in Facebook Ads Manager, flip on Branded Content Ads. Under Primary Identity select the creator whose content you will be adding to the ad.
3. Under Partner Identity select your company’s page or the brand page you will be promoting.
4. Select images or use existing post to finish creating the ad.
Building Custom Audiences
Using BCA access, clients can build custom engagement audiences and lookalike audiences off of Creator Instagram accounts.
Steps to build custom instagram audiences
1. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and navigate under Audiences.
2. Click the Create audience button in the top left corner, and then Custom Audience.
3. Select Instagram account as your audience source.
4. Under the Source drop-down, search for your Creator Partners handle.
5. Select preferred Event from the Events drop-down, and Retention (the below example would build an audience including everyone who has engaged with Haley’s account in the last 365 days).
6. Name the audience and click Create Audience.
The creator can view the ads being run under their handle by going to their Instagram Professional Dashboard → Branded Content Ads → Active Ads.