Job Application Tracker to stay organized in your job search & keep research in one place
Quickly add job posting links to this page using the Coda web clipper (or manual copy/paste). You can also add other details, like information about how to apply, which contacts you might be able to reach out to.
Start by making a copy of this doc and renaming it. Then, quickly scan the doc, and when you’re ready to start planning your trip, and delete all the buttons and sample data in this section.
Step 1: Explore opportunities
1. Browse the web for job postings using keywords related to the ideal job title/role you’re looking for (i.e. product manager, solutions architect, product designer, accountant)
2. Once you find the job posting page, use the Coda web clipper to automatically add page URL to the ‘Job Postings’ table below. To do this, launch the Coda Web Clipper Chrome extension, then:
* Select Document, ’How to stay organized in your job search’
* Select Table 'Job postings’
* Select ‘Job Post Link’ for the ‘Column for URL’
* Select the ‘Job Post Description’ column for the ‘Column for Bookmark URL’.
Or you can click the button to manually copy & paste job posting information directly into the table below. Tip: You can change the Bookmark Title directly in the Coda web clipper before you save it into the table.
3. Add additional information about the job opportunity, whether you have a contact available, your enthusiasm about it, and other useful tags. Once you’ve created an