Water heaters working on Sun Energy Cyprus are more reliable and efficient. They are both user-friendly and eco-friendly. All you need is a proper installation service for a boiler Cyprus, and you can start heating water using solar energy.
An eco-friendly way of heating water for daily purposes is solar water heaters. They have solar collectors to catch the sunlight and heat the water. When using electric or gas water heaters, you are using depleting resources at a faster rate. This is not the case with solar heaters due to the abundance of sunlight. In addition, solar water heaters are cost-effective and do not produce any emissions. You can check different
heaters that will meet the standard set by the Cyprus department.
What Are The Parts Of The Water Heater?
A solar water heater typically consists of the following parts:
1. Solar Collector: The component which absorbs the energy from the sun and converts it into the best is called a solar collector. It comes in two types. One type is a flat plate, and the other is an evacuated tube. Flat-plate is used for residential areas. And evacuated tube collectors are used for industries.
2. Storage Tank: The part that is used for the storage of hot water in the storage tank. This has an outer line made up of an insulator.
3. Control Valve: The control valve is responsible for water flow between the collector and storage valve.
4. Circulation Pump: This circulates the water through the solar collector and into the storage tank.
5. Backup Heating System: There at times when solar energy is not that intense. For such cases, the backup heating system is installed.
6. Thermostat: This device is used to control the temperature of the heating device.
7. Expansion Tank: Heated water expands. This tank provides a place for the heated water to expand.
8. Drain Valve: This valve is used when you need to drain the system for repair.
9. Pressure Relief Valve: If the system gets over-pressurized, this valve opens for pressure release.
10. Temperature and Pressure Gauge: This allows you to monitor the temperature and pressure of the system.
It's important to ensure that all these components are working properly and are installed correctly for the solar water heater to function efficiently. For this, you can search for the best water heater installation services for