This Policy shall govern the Fretron’s collection and use of data and handling of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information as provided by the Fretron in accordance with the Rules. In outlining the scope of the Agreement, the Fretron shall abide by all laws, more specifically the Information Technology Act, 2000, The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011 or any other Statutes which are in place to govern data privacy and Information Technology Practice in India.
1. “Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. “Sensitive Personal Information” means such personal information which consists of information relating to: b) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; c) Physical, physiological and mental health condition; e) Medical records and history; f) Biometric information; Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to a body corporate for providing service; and Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise: Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
C. Information we may collect, and whether this includes personally identifiable information: We may collect information in different ways:
3. Relevant Android Permissions requested by Pilot Mobile App:
a. Location Permission. To track vehicle and trip using driver cell phone location. Also device location is used to improve user experience b. Camera to capture image for documents such as proof of delivery which needs upload, QR code scanning for business operation etc. c. Call phone. The app seeks permission for allowing user to make a call to Help Desk or concerned person. d. Read and Write external storage. The app seeks permission to storage/retrieval of Proof of Delivery images. e. Contacts. The app seeks permission to read and write Contacts to add our helpline numbers for better support and to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience. f. Call Logs. The app seeks permission to read Call Logs to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience. g. SMS. Used for auto filling of OTP for faster login experience and read SMS content to create digital user profile of users to negotiate better financial deals for our users through our digital lending partners to improve user experience. h.Camera to capture image for documents such as proof of delivery which needs upload, QR code scanning for business operation etc.
4. Protection of Personal and Sensitive Data:
We use standardized and state of art technologies to keep the data safe and secure from any outside threat. We also use cryptography to encrypt the user sensitive data stored on our systems. All Communications are done by HTTPS thereby ensuring a secure connection between our app and our server. However, we shall not be responsible for any loss of information due to reasons of theft, cyber-attack, act of Government or any other event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
5. What we do with the information we collect/store and how we may share the information:
In addition to the above, Fretron may share your Data with third party agencies for the background verification of KYC or with Partner Banks (as defined under Product Terms) for getting the FasTag(s) / GPS devices activated.
6. Security measures used to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control::
The security of your information and Content is important to us. If we collect information from your computer, we encrypt it while it’s being transferred to us. Once the information reaches our secure servers, as part of our security program, we employ procedures and safeguards, such as maintaining firewalls and having an intrusion detection system, to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information we maintain. However, as with any information travelling over the internet and kept in servers, we cannot guarantee absolute security. When we work with third parties, we require that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information and commit that the information is not used for any prohibited purpose. Additionally, we use commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect our databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order for us to provide, develop or improve our Services. Security risks, however, cannot be completely eliminated and we therefore cannot guarantee complete security. If you send us an email, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, if your communication will include sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not to transmit it electronically, please contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email. We do not send emails asking for a user's username and password or its Windows username and password or any other username or password.
7. Choice and Correcting/ Updating/ Deleting/ Deactivating Personal Information: We understand and respect that people have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how it may be used, so that you can make meaningful choices. For example, you can:
a. Cancel your account at any time; b. You can decline to submit requested information, however, it’s important to understand that the Services may not function properly or we may not be able to provide the requested service to you; c. You can uninstall Inbox software at any time and discontinue use of our Services; d. Control what information you post in public profiles and who you share information with; e. Set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences. f. While booking with Fretron, you agree to receive service-related updates for your order via email/SMS/WhatsApp (including the Consignor and Consignee details). If you do not wish to receive these updates/ notifications from Fretron, please fill thisto unsubscribe.
If any data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended or modified or updated.