Skip to content
How to install Jotform Pack
1. Once you’ve added Jotform to a Coda Doc, connect your account
In order to connect it in any doc or existing doc - follow these steps:
Click “insert” on the top right
2. This will pop up a request for an API token - Head to Jotform to grab it
3. Head to your settings when logged into Jotform
4. Once there, follow these 4 steps
Select API on the left hand side bar Click the green “Create New Key” button Set permissions to “Full Access” Copy and paste the long string on numbers/letters which is your API key
5. Head back to Coda and paste in your API key!
Now that you have pasted it, you should be able to find your Jotform information in the sidebar. Drag in any forms and let the magic begin!
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (