As a startup, deciding which resources and investments are necessary for success can be difficult. One area that can easily be overlooked is the importance of having a Ruby on Rails developer. Knowing why you need one can help you make an informed decision about your company’s future success. Here are 5 reasons why startups should invest in .
1. Cost-Effective Development - Using the Ruby on Rails framework can save time and money for startups investing in programming experts who understand the language. This system allows developers access to pre-written code that allows them to quickly create applications without starting from scratch. It saves time and money because they don’t have to write code from scratch whenever they want to build something new.
2. Flexible - Ruby on Rails is extremely flexible and encourages developers to use their creativity when developing applications or websites. It has an open-source community that offers support and resources and numerous third-party libraries that allow developers to quickly integrate features into their projects without writing all the code themselves. It allows developers to customise applications and websites more easily according to their needs without worrying about reinventing the wheel each time they start a new project.
3. Easy To Maintain - Ruby on Rails is also easy to maintain due to its organized coding structure, which makes it easier for developers to debug issues quickly and efficiently when they arise, saving valuable time and resources for startups who may not have much of either available for debugging purposes.
The above stats show the number of websites within the top 10k, 100k and 1 million sites categorised as being in the specific vertical.
4. Scalability - The scalability of Ruby on Rails makes it ideal for startups who need scalable solutions to grow their business effectively over time as more users come on onboard. With scalability in mind, developers can build applications or websites that will scale up with ease when necessary, so startups don’t have to worry about outgrowing their platform or software before they’re ready or able to move onto something else capable of handling larger workloads as needed down the road.
5. Security – Finally, using Ruby on Rails provides great security benefits for businesses, both small and large alike, because of its secure authentication protocols built into the language itself, making it much harder for malicious actors to gain access to sensitive areas of your website like customer data or confidential information stored within databases associated with your platform.
Conclusion: To sum up, investing in a skilled Ruby on Rails programmer is essential if you are looking for cost-effective development solutions with maximum scalability potential while enjoying improved security benefits compared with other popular programming languages currently being used today! Investing in an experienced ROR developer now could prove invaluable down the line as your startup grows! Contact us at Metric Marketing today if you would like more information about how we can help get your project off the ground!