VIDEO IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS
You don't have to follow these, but it might be helpful to get you going.
• Recast review with UI screenshots
• Play two different people talking about Recast
• How Recast fits into your morning/daily routine
• Reading newsletters before and after Recast
• Recast gives you reading and learning superpowers
• Reading articles with Recast while on the go, working out, or doing the dishes
BIOS INSPIRATION & SUGGESTIONS
Also, you don't have to follow these, but it might be useful to get started.
Recast’s AI app helps you “read” without reading.
🎧 Listen to any article as a short podcast
🎙️ Co-hosts explain in real dialogue
📲 Submit any article to convert
🌐 Or browse community recasts
🏃 Keep learning while on the go
⚡️ Save reading and screen time
WHAT IS RECAST
Recast is an AI-powered app that turns any article — blog, newsletters, and more — into (much) shorter audio conversations. Our AI hosts explain the articles to you in a human-like (not robotic!), engaging dialogue, which makes it delightful, not just efficient. ✨
The mission is simple: help you get through content overload online delightfully. We all have backlogs rotting in open tabs, inboxes, and read-later apps—or we resign to never reading many great things. This is what Recast set out to solve!
• Read online content 10x faster and learn better
• Enjoy content in a delightful experience
• Zip through your read-later list and backlog of tabs
• Save time "reading" news and screen time
• Learn while commuting or doing the dishes
• Understand more deeply with audio conversations
• Expand your horizons with stories from the community
RECAST IS GREAT FOR
• Busy professionals and entrepreneurs
• University students with lots of reading
• People with dyslexia, ADHD, and reading difficulties
• AI enthusiast
• And everyone else in between!
WHAT DOES A RECAST SOUND LIKE?
Imagine a pair of charming podcast hosts who read your articles and discuss the main takeaways to ensure you. Our AI brings that to life in lush voices you must hear to believe. Just try it out! 🎧
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Submit your article URL into the Recast app
2) Or save any article into Recast with our Chrome extension
3) Wait a few minutes until our AI does its magic
4) Enjoy your Recast on the go directly in our app
5) Or get an email with the Recast to listen to later
6) OR discover already-made Recasts directly from the community
FOR YOU — AI-PERSONALIZED RECAST FEED
Every day, we use your preferences, past listens, and AI to make you a personalized “For You” playlist.
DISCOVER — COMMUNITY-MADE RECASTS
To build your queue, browse a huge library of top, trending, and recent recasts from our community of meerkats.
MY RECASTS — RECAST QUEUE AND HISTORY
Play, archive, share, and even embed your recasts on your blog, newsletter, and more. Finally, a read-later list is about to get to zero inbox soon.
IN-APP RECAST BROWSER
Navigate to websites with awesome articles directly from the Recast app. Search for something, add a URL, and turn it into a recast without leaving the app.
AVAILABLE ACROSS PLATFORMS
Recast is available as an iOS app, a feature-packed web app, and a Chrome extension for submitting articles.
• Unlimited listening from the community
• Submit articles from thousands of top publishers
PAID FEATURES ($9.99/mo) → recastPro
• Submit articles from any publisher
• Submit personal documents and PDFs (coming soon)
• Stream recasts ad-free
• Stream recasts offline
• Change your listening speed
• Search for existing recasts
• Build your custom private RSS feed
Don’t have an article?
All good. In the apps, you can browse a huge library of top, trending, and recent recasts to build your queue. Rather it just comes to you? Every day, we make you a personalized “For You” playlist. AI, woo.
Available across platforms!
Recast is available as an iOS app, a feature-packed web app, and a Chrome extension for submitting articles. It’s got a generous free plan, so there’s no reason not to get started.
• The content is posted on your profile as a paid partnership
• If video (TikTok, Instagram), keep it under 60 seconds
• CTA: Check out and download on or Web
• If video, ask us for a UNIQUE PROMO CODE for your audience to track installs
• Tag @letsrecast in the caption
• Feature our logo/thumbnail/UI in the video
• Use these hashtags: #letsrecast, #ai, #apps
• Use screencasts of the post-onboarding UI with the playlist and audio player
• Let your audience hear what a Recast sounds like
• Play the body of the Recast
• Content licensing to re-use your video on our profile and for other promos
• Don't frame Recast as a Chrome extension.
• Don’t create video longer than 60 seconds if you create for TikTok/Instagram
• If you're on Android, show the Web App on mobile/desktop.
More questions? Get in touch at