Skip to content
Town and City
containing people from different countries and cultures, i.e.
London's a very
- full of life and energy, i.e.
He's a very
The town was pretty
; there were lots of things happening every evening.
- (adverb - informal) meaning: almost as strong as 'very', i.e.
good at maths.
The movie was
- in bad condition, usually about buildings; areas of a town or city, i.e.
He lives in a very
part of town.
- areas where people live, outside the town centre, i.e.
I used to live in the city centre but now I have a flat in the
- an expensive area of a town or city, i.e
It used to be a run-down area of town but there's been a lot investment in new
shops and now it's very
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (