. Although wood is naturally beautiful, it is far from flawless. It is natural for wood to have knots, mineral deposits, wormholes, and unusual grain patterns. This is an inherent quality of wood and is not a defect unless it interferes with the service of a product.
As a solution, it needs cleaning and maintenance regularly. Remember, there are two basic rules for making a piece of wooden furniture live longer. Firstly, it should not be exposed to sunlight and secondly, it should not be cleaned with a wet cloth. Apart from these basic instructions, there are certain tips that you should follow after you buy wooden furniture from the best furniture showroom in Patna.
· Avoid placing your furniture in highly humid or dry areas, such as directly next to air vents.
· Direct sunlight may darken wood furniture.
· Use coasters and tablecloths or placemats when dining to avoid scratches and dings and water rings.
· Place trivets under all serving dishes, especially beneath hot plates to keep heat from damaging the finish.
· Wipe up spills immediately. Tough, sticky spots may require a small bit of hand dish soap, but be sure to rinse clean with a damp cloth and dry any excessive moisture.
· Clean your wood furniture with a lint-free, lightly water-dampened cloth.
· Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Even dust particles can be abrasive, so always dust with the grain and not against it.
· Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives on any finish.
· Store table leaves properly. They should be placed flat. They can warp if placed on their sides.
· We strongly discourage standing on or tilting back in chairs while seated; it is dangerous & will loosen the joints. (Decorative wood spindles are fragile and will break when subject to undue stress).
Once you are well-versed with these basic maintenance tips, you can apply them to your daily furniture cleaning routine. You would have visited the best
and invested in luxury wooden furniture. So, it becomes your prime duty to maintain them for longer life. Visit Lotus Furniture, Kankarbagh, to choose the best variety, quality, and design of wooden furniture for your home. You can also visit our official website.
Want to print your doc? This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (