To study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, international students need to meet both admission and visa requirements.
- Applicants must have completed a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as any required pre-requisite courses for their intended program of study.
- Depending on the program, applicants may need to provide additional materials such as essays, letters of recommendation, or standardized test scores (e.g. SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS).
- International applicants whose native language is not English may be required to provide proof of English proficiency through a standardized language test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- International students accepted to study at NTU must apply for a student visa, known as a Student's Pass, before arriving in Singapore.
- To be eligible for a Student's Pass, students must be enrolled full-time in a recognized institution and have been accepted to a course of study in Singapore.
- Students will need to provide supporting documentation such as a passport, admission letter, and proof of financial support.
- Students may also need to undergo medical examinations and purchase health insurance before their visa can be issued.
It is important to note that visa and admission requirements may vary depending on the student's home country and intended program of study. It is recommended to check with the university and Singaporean authorities for specific details and requirements.