Account settings checklist
Instagram account is set to a (Business or Creator)
→ You can check status within the Instagram app: (settings → creator → branded content → status)
What if my instagram account isn’t eligible for Monetization?
Please refer to this that walks you through how to submit an appeal in hopes of becoming Monetization Eligible.
Branded Content Ads Set Up Steps
Create an account or sign in via your client’s branded sign-up page link. If you did not receive a link, get in touch with your client and request their ad access sign-up link.
2. After creating an account or signing in, you will be prompted to enter your instagram handle.
If you are not prompted to enter in your instagram account, confirm that you are signing in via your client’s ad access sign-up link.
3. Lumanu will search for the instagram handle entered. Select the correct instagram account out of the options that populate and click ‘continue’.
3. Lumanu will send a brand partner request to the instagram account selected on behalf of your client. You will be redirected to the instagram app to accept the brand partner invite from there.
4. Within the notifications center of Instagram, you will see a ‘Monetization and shops’ section with a notification alert. Click on ‘Monetization & Shops’, and a branded partner request from your client should be available for you to accept.
In the instagram monetization center, you can manage all partnerships and revoke access at any time.
You can view your brand partners within the Lumanu Ad Access dashboard.
5. Once you have ‘approved’ the brand partner request in your Instagram app, you are all set!
View the ads being run under your handle by going to Instagram Professional Dashboard → Branded Content Ads → Active Ads.