Examinetics also offers access to a respirator pathogen panel (RPP) that includes testing for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
The diagnostic test quickly identifies pathogens including SARS-CoV-2 so employers can get a complete picture of their employee health and effective actions can begin sooner. This onsite test, administered by our team at your facility, alleviates the concern of resource constraints and clinic/hospital visits for your employees.
Combined with our temperature screening/questionnaire program, employers can configure a comprehensive COVID-19 protocol to bring people back to work.
Virus testing and antibody testing options are currently available for the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. For active infection, virus test consists of an oral or nasal swab, while the antibody test includes a blood draw to determine prior infection and potential immunity.
• Lab: Access DX reference lab
• Methodology: Advanced RT-PCR
• Equipment: Applied Biosystems/ThermoFisher Scientific
• Collection: Nasal (NP) or Oral (OP) swab
• Collection Kit: Administered by Examinetics OHS
• Turnaround: 24-48 business hours from lab receipt
• Lab Throughput: potential for 10,000 samples/day
• Kit Shipping: Returned via bulk collection based on client operations
• Cold Chain: Not required for overnight samples
COVID-19 Symptom Screening Services
To address concerns about transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus within mission critical facilities, Examinetics is providing screening and surveillance services with a protocol tailored to your specific requirements. Typical protocols include a temperature screening and a risk factor questionnaire.
Screening is provided by our trained Occupational Health Specialist technicians. We can provide this service at your facility 24 x 7 as needed.
• Almost 200 OHS technicians across the U.S.
• Ideal for food manufacturers, energy and utility services, healthcare providers, pharmaceutical industry, construction sites and other essential services
• Experience with coronavirus screening since start of pandemic
• Overseen by our Chief Medical Officer
If your workers wear respirators on the job, we can help keep your team safe and compliant with our respiratory protection services.
We offer quick online respirator medical clearance questionnaires to ensure your workers are fit to wear a respirator. See more information here.
We also offer respirator fit testing to ensure your team gets a proper fit from their equipment. Learn more about protecting your workers with fit testing here.
View & Download Original Source @