, By Product (Oral Pill, Spot On, Powder, Shampoo, Collar, Other), Animal Type (Dog, Cat, Other), Distribution Channel (Vet Stores, Pet Superstore, Online Channel), and Region
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
According to the report, The Flea and Tick Product Market is projected to grow from USD 5.1 billion in 2020 to USD 7.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 6.8% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
By animal type, the flea and tick product market has been bifurcated into a dog, cat, and other. The dog segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period. The segment can be attributed to the increasing adoption of dogs as pets worldwide.
By region, the North American market accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR during the review period. This can be attributed to the high product adoption rate coupled with the presence of key market players such as Sergeant's Pet Care Products dba PetIQ (US) and Merck & Co., Inc. (US). The market growth in Asia-Pacific is expected to be driven by increasing pet adoption in developing countries such as India and China.
The following are the key players in the Flea and Tick Product market.
· Merck & Co., Inc. (US)
· Virbac (France)
· CEVA Logistics (Switzerland)
· Bayer AG (Germany)
· Sergeant's Pet Care Products dba PetIQ (US)
· The Hartz Mountain Corporation (US)
· Ecto Development Corporation (US)
· Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (France)
· Eli Lilly and Company (US)
· Wellmark International Inc. (US).
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Flea and Tick Product market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Flea and Tick Product market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.