Stratview Research has launched a new report, titled Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market, By Type (High Throughput, Medium Throughput, Low Throughput), Product (Reagents, Consumables, Analyzers), Application (Oncology & Endocrinology, Hepatitis, and Retroviruses, Cardiac Markers, Bone and Mineral Disorders, Auto-Immune Diseases, Others), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical & Diagnostic Laboratories s) and Region.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
is expected to grow from USD 5.2 billion in 2020 to USD 7.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 5.8% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into hospitals & clinics, pharmaceutical companies, and medical & diagnostic laboratories. The hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant CAGR during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to the presence of established healthcare infrastructure and skilled staff.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to register significant CAGR during the review period. The market growth can be attributed to the high demand for advanced chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzers and the presence of key market players such as Abbott Laboratories (US) and Johnson & Johnson (US). The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be driven by the rising number of people suffering from chronic diseases.
The following are the key players in the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market-
· Siemens AG (Germany)
· bioMérieux SA (France)
· Abbott Laboratories (US)
· Johnson & Johnson (US)
· Tosoh Corporation (Japan)
· Randox Laboratories (UK)
· Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (US)
· Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
· DiaSorin (Italy)
· Beckman Coulter Inc. (US)
· Danaher Corporation (US)
· F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
· Shenzhen New Industries Biomedical Engineering Co. Ltd (China)
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.