Stratview Research has launched a new report, titled Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Drugs Market, By Product Type (Lubiprostone, Linaclotide, Others), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Long Term Care Centres, Others), and Region.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
is projected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 6.0 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 6.8% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
By end-user, the chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) drugs market has been bifurcated into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, long-term care centers, and others. Under these, the hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
By region, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth is primarily attributed to the high prevalence of chronic constipation particularly among the geriatric populace coupled with the presence of key market players such as Actavis Generics (US) and Pfizer Inc. (US). The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be driven by rising awareness among consumers regarding CIC drugs coupled with the rising geriatric population in developing countries, particularly China and India.
The following are the key players in the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Drugs market.
· Actavis Generics (US)
· The Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Japan)
· Ferring International Center, S.A. (Switzerland)
· Synergy Pharmaceuticals (US)
· Pfizer Inc. (US)
· GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK)
· F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
· Sanofi S.A. (France)
· Bayer AG (Germany)
· Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US)
· Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US)
· Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc (US)
· Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US).
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Drugs market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Drugs market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.