Stratview Research has launched a new report, titled Cardiovascular Informations (CVIS) Market, By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premise), Application (Catheterization, Echocardiography, Electrocardiogram, Electrophysiology, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Cardiac Cath Labs, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers) and Region.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
is expected to grow from USD 881.3 million in 2020 to USD 1341.0 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 7.4% during the forecast period. The growth of the cardiovascular informations (CVIS) market is primarily driven by increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases such as ischemic heart disease and cardiac failure. The rising adoption of structured reporting in the healthcare sector is likely to drive the market growth at a significant rate during the review period. Additionally, surging demand for advanced information systems is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global market in the coming years.
Market Segments' Analysis
Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, cardiac cath labs, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers. The hospitals' segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant CAGR during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to the presence of established healthcare infrastructure.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to register significant CAGR during the review period. The market growth can be attributed to the high demand for advanced information systems and the presence of key market players such as GE Healthcare (US) and Epic Systems Corporation (US). The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be driven by rising cases of cardiovascular disease.
The following are the key players in the Cardiovascular Informations (CVIS) Market-
· Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Belgium)
· Digisonics Inc (US)
· Epic Systems Corporation (US)
· Esaote SpA (Italy)
· Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan)
· GE Healthcare (US)
· Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
· Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US)
· Carestream Health (US)
· Cerner Corporation (US)
· Alcidion Group Limited (Australia)
· Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
· Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
· Siemens AG (Germany)
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Cardiovascular Informations (CVIS) Market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Cardiovascular Informations (CVIS) Market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.