, By Material (Cotton, Chiffon, Silk, Satin, Polyester), By Type (Sports Bra, Nursing Bra, Multi-Way Bra, Adhesive or Stick-On Bra, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialist Retailers, Online Stores, Others) and Region
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
According to the report, The Bra Market is projected to grow from USD 20.8 billion in 2020 to USD 28.7 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 5.6% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
By distribution channel, the bra market has been classified intosupermarkets/hypermarkets, specialist retailers, online stores, and others. Under these, the specialist retailers segment accounted for a significant market share in 2020. The segment growth is mainly driven by the evolving retail industry, which is marked by the emergence of many specialist retail stores. Comfort and convenience are widely becoming important to customers because of their hectic lifestyles and work schedules, thus bolstering the segment growth.
By region, the market in North America accounted for a significant market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth is mainly ascribed to the large presence of major bra players as well as the growing demand for luxurious and delicate brassiere. Also, rising purchasing power and growing working population boost the bra demand, which, in turn, spurs the regional market growth.
The following are the key players in the Bra Market
· L Brands Inc. (US)
· Hanesbrands Inc. (US)
· The Phillipps-Van Heusen Corporation (US)
· Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Fruit of the Loom) (US)
· Wacoal (Japan)
· Jockey International, Inc. (US)
· Groupe Chantelle (France)
· Triumph International (India)
· Wolf Lingerie Limited (Hong Kong).
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Bra Market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Bra Market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.