, By Product (Automated Breast Ultrasound System (ABUS), Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS)), Application (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and Region.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
According to the report, The Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems market is projected to grow from USD 591.3 million in 2020 to USD 1431.0 million by 2026 at a CAGR of around 16.1% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
By application, the automated breast ultrasound systems market has been bifurcated into hospitals and diagnostic centers, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Under these, the hospitals and diagnostic centers segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to the presence of required infrastructure and skilled staff in hospitals.
By region, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth can be attributed to the high adoption rate of advanced technologies in the healthcare industry coupled with the presence of key market players such as GE Healthcare (US) and SonoCiné Inc. (US). The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be driven by the rising number of people suffering from cancer.
The following are the key players in the Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market
· GE Healthcare (US)
· Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
· Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
· Siemens AG (Germany)
· SonoCiné Inc. (US)
· Qview Medical (US)
· Seno Medical Instruments (US)
· Volpara Solutions Limited (New Zealand)
· Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc. (US)
· CapeRay (South Africa)
· SuperSonic Imagine, Inc. (France)
· Nova Medical Inc (US)
· Theraclion (France)
· Metritrack Inc (US)
· Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to
. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.