Use these instructions to connect your Coda account to Slack.
1. Click Explore in the upper righthand section of your Coda doc
2. Select “Packs & Import”
3. Click “Slack.” A window will open asking you to Sign in to install.
4. Select your account, or add your account.
5. A window will open asking who can view Slack data from this account. Select “You and anyone this doc is shared with”
6. Choose whether you would like others to log in to their own Slack to manage notifications, or if you would like them to run them from your account.
Only you: Slack will be set up in this doc, but if others want to use Slack they will have to log in with their Slack accounts as well. This is best for personal docs.
Anyone this doc is shared with: Anyone with access to this doc can use your Slack authorization to send messages via Slack. This will send messages as though they come from you when sending messages to Slack from your doc.
Get started on your own Slack notifications by copying this doc!