Content Idea Bucket
000: [Template] Solo
000: [Template] Guest
[template] Post Title
[template] - weekly newsletter
Social Media Planning
date + week
Tik Tok/Reel ideas
IG feed ideas
1. What do you want to teach or explore with your podcast?
This can be a broad topic or something more specific.
2. How you’ll teach or explore that topic differently than other shows?
Make a list of 5-10 shows that cover a similar topic.
What do you love about these shows?
What do you roll your eyes at?
How would you like to see the information or ideas presented differently?
What holes do you see in the podcasts in their field?
3. How can I use the content of my show to highlight this difference?
What precisely do you want to cover? Make a list of 5-10 topics you’ll come back to over & over again.
How do those topics or those angles highlight what makes your show different?
4. How can I use the voice or voices of my show to highlight this difference?
What about you as the host will emphasize what makes your show different?
What is it about the people you include on the show with you that will emphasize what makes your show different?
What is your relationship with the listener?
5. How can I use the format of my show to highlight this difference?
What are some unexpected things you could incorporate into your show to showcase what makes your show different?
How does the format of your show set up your relationship with the listener?
6. Take what you’ve written above to write a short statement about what your show is about and how it’s different using the template below.
The [Name of Podcast] podcast explores [subject area] through the lens of [your difference]. We do that by [how your format, content, and/or voice highlights the difference].
7. Now that you have your show’s premise, write a 5-star review for your show in your listener’s voice.
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (