- a set of reasons that show that something is true or untrue, right or wrong etc.
- a set of arguments used to explain something or to persuade people
- a group of people who come to watch and listen to someone speaking or performing in public
- a formal talk given usually to a large number of people on a special occasion
- reasons for believing that something is or is not true
- the activity of creating a picture or diagram that represents something
- providing many useful facts or ideas
- able to make other people believe something or do what you ask
- a talk giving information about something
- to state that something is true, even though it has not been proved
- to prove that some idea or statement is correct
- to practise something that you plan to say to someone
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (