Walking tour in Ohrid, Macedonia (wl)
- the activity of visiting interesting places, especially by people on holiday
- related to the Middle Ages (= the period in European history from about AD 600 to AD 1500)
- (a picture made by) painting on wet plaster on a wall or ceiling
- of or having to do with the ancient city of Byzantium or the Eastern Roman Empire
- the period of time when a king or queen rules a country
- music and especially instrumental ensemble music intended for performance in a private room or small auditorium and usually having one performer for each part
- a large, strong building or group of buildings that can be defended from attack
- the land along the edge of a sea, lake, or wide river
- a village whose economy depends largely on catching fish
- a high area of rock with a very steep side, often on a coast
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (