- leading to a higher place on a slope
- a period of 100 years
- the activities you do with other people, for pleasure, when you are not working
- (until 1917) the male Russian ruler
- a path for walking on, especially one built next to the sea
- the place where someone lives, or the condition of living somewhere
- related to buying and selling things
- of very good quality and usually expensive
- entertainment and social activities that happen in the evening in bars and clubs
- public shows, performances, or other ways of enjoying yourself
- a structure or building that is built to honour a special person or event
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (