Total Body Workout (wl)
- either side of a person's bottom
- the rounded back part of the foot
- the parts of the body at the bottom of the legs on which a person or animal stands
- a small piece of strong material that covers and protects part of a floor
- muscles in the abdomen
- the part of the body that joins the head to the shoulders
- a physical exercise in which you lie flat with your face towards the floor and try to push up your body with your arms while keeping your legs and your back straight
- the exercise in which you twist your body
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (