1.5 cup cooked yellow/green split moong dal
400g fresh blanched spinach or 250g canned spinach
2 tbsp cooking oil/ghee/butter
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS
1. Blanch fresh spinach: boil the spinach for about 2-3 minutes, transfer to cool water then immediately take it out and put in a bowl.
2. Cook 1/2 cup raw rice.
3. Cook 1/2 cup raw lentils till it turns soft (approx. 20 mins on medium heat).
4. Keep all the other ingredients ready as per the above list.
NOTES, EXPERT TIPS & FAQ’S
1. Cooking pot: a deep frying pan/wok with a lid. It should be minimum of 3 inches deep.
2. Neutral oil: any one of below oil can be used for this recipe (peanut, sunflower, canola, vegetable).
4. Spices: ground spices can be used instead of the whole spices & seeds.
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (