- an exercise intended to promote effective and healthy breathing and breath control
- the act of relaxing or state of being relaxed
- an eating plan in which someone eats less food, or only particular types of food, because they want to become thinner or for medical reasons
- a technique for changing your attitude and fostering optimism
- act of meditating; deep, continued thought
- ethical rules in Yoga philosophy
- positive duties or observances in Yoga philosophy
- focusing on internal senses and severing external feelings
- single-pointed concentration and focus
- a state of meditative consciousness.
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (