- a small, round container, often with a handle, used for drinking tea, coffee, etc.
- flour made from ground/milled rice
- a mixture of powders used to make cakes rise and become light when they are baked
- a common white substance found in sea water and in the ground, used especially to add flavour to food or to preserve it
- a creamy mixture of presoaked almonds blended to a paste with water and then sieved, used especially as a substitute for dairy milk.
- the oval object with a hard shell that is produced by female birds, especially chickens, eaten as food
- between small and large in size
- cooked by dry heat in an oven or on heated metal or stones.
- a large, edible, orange-yellow fruit borne by a coarse, decumbent vine, Cucurbita pepo, of the gourd family.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something
- a long pointed orange root eaten as a vegetable
- Asian spice having yellow color
- any of a variety of aromatic vegetable substances, such as ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, used as flavourings
to your liking
- as much as you want