Pilates with Inna (wl)
- the top part of a person's back
- the line of bones down the centre of the back that provides support for the body and protects the spinal cord
- the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body
- the middle joint of the leg that allows the leg to bend
- the joint connecting the foot to the leg, or the thin part of the leg just above the foot
- relating to posture (= the position in which the body is held)
- the way in which someone usually holds their shoulders, neck, and back, or a particular position in which someone stands, sits, etc.
- an arrangement in which two or more things are positioned in a straight line or parallel to each other
- one of many tissues in the body that can tighten and relax to produce movement
- a place in your body where two bones are connected
- an injury to a muscle or similar soft part of the body caused by using that part too much
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (