- an alcoholic beverage consumed before the meal
- an alcoholic drink made from grapes, or less commonly an alcoholic drink made in a similar way but from other fruits
- a brand name for a white sparkling wine (= one with bubbles), produced in northern Italy
- a clear liquid that can make you drunk, also used as a solvent (= a substance that dissolves another) and in fuel and medicines
- strong coffee, or a cup of this, made by forcing hot water through crushed coffee beans and served without milk
- animals from the sea that can be eaten, especially fish or sea creatures with shells
- an animal that lives in water, is covered with scales, and breathes by taking water in through its mouth, or the flesh of these animals eaten as food
- the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time
- a style of cooking
- a food that is used with other foods in the preparation of a particular dish
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (