- a very large, usually stone, building for Christian worship. It is the largest and most important church of a diocese
- a stream of water that is forced up into the air through a small hole, esp. for decorative effect, or the structure from which this flows
- a person who rides a horse, especially someone who rides well
- a structure or building that is built to honour a special person or event
- an artificial slope made of earth and/or stones
- the quality of being very large and special or beautiful
- belonging or relating to an empire or the person or country that rules it
- extremely exciting, beautiful, or surprising
- with a view of a wide area
- a large house that is the official home of a king, queen, or other person of high social rank
- an area of approximately square-shaped land in a city or a town, often including the buildings that surround it
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (