Makeup styles and makeup etiquette (wl)
- not glossy
- without much detail; containing only necessary parts
- a make-up product that makes your skin shine
- the rules of doing something correctly and appropriately
- the time during which the product is good and can be used
- dangerous; able to cause you harm
- tiny parts of plastic that are applied to your skin to make it shine
- a make-up tool which you use to apply some amount of a beauty product to your skin
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (