- the phase of a Mafia game when the participants have discussions
- the phase of the game when the Mafia chooses their victim
- people, who live in the town
- the enemy fraction, criminals who kill people and do illegal things
- a person who was killed
- someone who killed another person
- the activity in a Mafia game when the participants decide on who is guilty of killing a character
- a fact that shows that something is true
- the act of claiming a role that is not your own
- making you feel that something illegal is happening or that something is wrong
To be guilty
- to be responsible for killing another person in a Mafia game
To be innocent
- not to be responsible for killing another person in a Mafia game
t - to think that something is true
- to say that someone is guilty of doing something illegal
- to show that something is true
To vote out
- to give only few or no votes in an election so that a person loses their position of power
- to prove or say that someone is not guilty
- to disagree with another person, to give reasons for your opinion
When the daytime comes, you can ask:
(Name), what did you do last night?
(Name), where were you last night?
Who could prove that you were there/ were doing it?
Who can prove you innocent?
When you suspect someone, you can say:
She/he acts in a different way than usual.
I think she/he acts weird.
I’ve heard something from this person.
I don’t like the way she/he protects her/his position.
I could hear some noise from her/his side.
When you want to prove you are innocent, you can say:
Dear citizens, you are mistaken, because …
I’m a citizen. I’m not lying!
I’m not Mafia. You are going to kill a citizen!
When you want to blame someone, you can say:
I think (name) is Mafia because …
Let’s put (name) into prison because…
I consider (name) to be Mafia.
When you don’t know who the murderer is, you can say:
I have no idea who the Mafia is.
I am sure that (name) is a citizen. But I don’t know who the Mafia is.
When you were murdered or put into prison, you can say: