History of business and capitalism with Uros (wl)
- the activities involved in buying and selling things
- the idea that a country's government should try to influence trade and business, especially by encouraging exports and putting limits on imports
- the money in use in a particular country
- international trade in which companies can import and export each other's goods without the usual taxes, limits, etc.
- a collection of company shares and other investments that are owned by a particular person or organization
- an official limit on something
- the act or process of centralizing a system, company, country, etc. (= removing authority to one central place)
- the use of something in order to get an advantage from it
- a written agreement between two or more countries, formally approved and signed by their leaders
- the group of people who represent their country in a foreign country
- growth or changes that make something become more advanced
- a word used in the past for a factory, sometimes still used in the names of companies
- the act of giving something to someone and them giving you something else
- a group of ships or vehicles that travel together, esp. for protection
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (