- to rub something hard in order to clean it, especially using a stiff brush, soap, and water
- a substance that you put on your skin to prevent it from being damaged by the sun
- a substance that you put on your skin to stop it from becoming dry
- a type of make-up applied before other make-up
- a coloured substance, usually contained in a pencil, that is put in a line just above or below the eyes in order to make them look more attractive
- a coloured cream or powder that is put around the eyes to make them look larger or more attractive
- either of the two pieces of skin that can close over each eye
- the line of short hairs above each eye in humans:
- a type of make-up used to hide spots or marks on the skin
- a powder or cream put on the cheeks to make them look pink
- a cream or powder that you put on your face and body to make your skin look brown from being in the sun
- a substance used to make your lips, hair, or skin appear shiny
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (