- short for “tablespoon”
- thick, liquid fat obtained from plants which does not mix with water and is used esp. in cooking
- a vegetable with a thick, green stem and a dense, green top
- cut into very small pieces
- pepper that is not spicy and can be yellow, green or red
- a long, thin, green and white onion that is often eaten uncooked
- to cut something into flat pieces
- a small amount of something that you can hold between your finger and thumb, for example salt
- a red spice with a smell of burnt wood
- a hard cheese that is yellow or white in color
- to rub food against a grater in order to cut it into a lot of small pieces
- an amount of something that can be held in one hand
- a plant with long, thin leaves, or the leaves when cut into small pieces and used in cooking to give a flavor similar to onions
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (