- a person who is skilled in a particular craft
- a Christian saint who is believed to give special help to a particular place, activity, person, or type of object
- (the members of) a particular organization
- an organization of people who do the same job or have the same interests
- brotherhoods, the members of which were mostly middle class and could play prestigious roles in the Venetian society.
- belonging to or relating to the Christian religious group of Dominicans
- a group of people who work together in a single organization for a particular purpose
- belonging to a Christian group originally established by St Francis of Assisi in 1209
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (